Date:      10 Jan 99 22:46:50 America/Fort_Wayne
From:      Stephen Palmer <slpalmer@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Joliet patches to -current added to PR kern/5038

On 1/7/99, patches to -current were added to the end of PR kern/5038.
These applied cleanly to my system, and appear to work great!  My
vote (as if it counts to anything) is to commit these into -current.
This is fuctionality I've needed for a while and I'd be glad to see
added.

Thanks for listening!

Stephen L. Palmer
slpalmer@netscape.net

Stephen L. Palmer        |                Sprint Paranet
slpalmer@netscape.net   \|/   slpalmer@sprintparanet.com
   "There are thousands of intelligent species in the
    Universe, and they all own cats."        -Unknown