Date:      Mon, 27 May 2013 14:15:02 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADS UP] xorg mega-update committed!

On 05/26/13 02:58, Niclas Zeising wrote:

> With the new xserver (1.12) it is not possible currently, it seems.  I
> haven't tested the old server.

Thanks for the work.
It's probably me, missing the original message or some old discussion,
but I think many of us would welcome some more details; the UPDATING
entry doesn't tell either...

Being a Radeon user, who currently runs 9.1 with "WITH_NEW_XORG=yes" in
/etc/make.conf, how should I deal with this? I'd like to avoid an
upgrade which makes me lose functionalities, so I think I should stay
with the XServer/MESA version I currently have. Is it right?

So I should:
_ just freeze everything (possibly by HOLD_PKGS)?
_ remove WITH_NEW_XORG and go ahead with the rest?
_ ...?

  bye & Thanks
	av.