Date:      Sun, 4 Jun 2017 13:24:43 -0400
From:      "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@tysdomain.com>
To:        rr rrt <datatime55@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help please

On 6/4/2017 1:20 PM, rr rrt wrote:
> bonjour,
> je voudrai installer un programme avec extention tgz avec pkg_add sur
> freebsd 10.3
> ca ne marche pas,j'ai une erreur pkg_add not found,
> j'ai aussi essayer avec pkg add ,ca ne marche pas aussi
> aider moi sur ce sujet.
> merci.

I was afraid I was going to have to google translate this, then you helpfully provided a useful translation.

 Hello,
I want to install a program with extention tgz with pkg_add on freebsd 10.3
It does not work, I have a pkg_add not found error,
I also try with pkg add, it does not work too
Help me on this subject.

pkg_add does not exist. check out man pkg for options and info on how to install packages. It has all been unified into one binary. HTH.

 thank you.