Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:29:44 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        bengta@sics.se
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sony Ericsson GC75 GPRS pccard modem

In message: <uh7ptugbq9f.fsf@ferrari.sics.se>
            Bengt Ahlgren <bengta@sics.se> writes:
: Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org> writes:
:
: > In message <uh7vg48bxa6.fsf@ferrari.sics.se> Bengt Ahlgren writes:
: > : There is one strange thing happening with the system after I have
: > : removed the card.  Inserting my regular Ethernet card (3Com 3C574B)
: > : afterwards works fine, but when I then do "pccardc power 0 0", the
: > : system hangs and beeps continuously until I eject the card.  The
: > : system then seems fine and has not crashed.
: >
: > What rev of the OS?
:
: 4.5-RELEASE on an IBM TP 570.

OK.  I've fixed a few bugs related to power that might have caused
something like this to happen in 4.6.2.  Maybe you could try
4.7-release?

Warner