Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 1996 12:14:45 -0600 (CST)
From:      Alec Kloss <alec@d2si.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   3COM Tokenlink III

My understanding is that at the moment there are no Token-Ring drivers
available for FreeBSD.  I am interested in using FreeBSD as a
WEB/NFS/mail server on a Dual P-Pro 200 system with a 3COM 3C619C
token ring card.

Are there any people working on such a driver.  If so, I'd appreciate
it if I could be notified when they complete a driver.  I'd like to
help and I am a good C programmer but I have no experience writing
network drivers.

Thanks.