Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:32:15 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PEAP (wireless authentication) support

--SxgehGEc6vB0cZwN

Hi,

here at my workplace they're installing a wireless network. Since this
is all new to me, I was asking around a bit and discovered that they're
using the PEAP protocol for authentication on the network. Unfortunately
my search for network software that supports this on FreeBSD has turned
up no results. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or is this
simply not possible yet?

Thanks!

--Stijn

--=20
"An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all."
		-- Shigeru Miyamoto

--SxgehGEc6vB0cZwN

--SxgehGEc6vB0cZwN--