Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:55:18 -0400
From:      Michael Rothenberg <rothenberg@automationonline.com>
To:        dmp@aracnet.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firewalls [Was: Re: HW requirements]

Thanks for the reply and info!

>> Now it will just be my self and my fiance on the sub net. I dont think we
>> could saturate the link except for the occational mass web page updating
>> she or I might do.  After that its just going to be surfing.
>
>How fast is your internet link?

I have no idea. Cable modem goes to the cable company };) so I am assuming
its at least 112k.  Hopefully more. Calling them is no help as its always
'Um.. yeah you can do that, I think... but I have no idea how...sorry'
Thought about DSL, but its too expensive for what I am doing now, basically
web surfing and playing around. Maybe later when I get a web server up.

Have a nice day

-Michael