Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:21:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      J McKitrick <jxm6801@megahertz.njit.edu>
To:        "Ritourlyea O'Moses" <o'moses.ritourlyea@telecom-digest.zzn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rpm-2.5.6

Apparently you don't realize the purpose of this list.  This list does not
contact the owners of FreeBSD, nor does it constitute an official
'support' site.  It is a list of BSD _users_ who are probably at work
today, at least in the US, and they haven't even seen your message.  When
they read it, then someone who understands and can help will _volunteer_
the time to respond and help you.

Maybe your questions didn't include enough other info.  Maybe no one else
has had a similar problem.  Maybe the person who can help you hasn't
checked their email this today.

You not getting the answers you want when you want them is hardly a reason
for saying FreeBSD doesn't compete.  Try getting tech support from M$
for free.  See how you fare then.  If you want help, you might consider
modifying your attitude.

-jm