Date:      Thu, 29 May 2003 15:10:59 +0200
From:      Brad du Plessis <bradd@cat.co.za>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Subject:   Re: USB Modem support

How do I find out before I go and buy a usb modem that its going to be=20
detected as a umodem or a ugen device. I assume when its detected as a ug=
en=20
then the modem is some type of usb winmodem and its not going to work und=
er=20
bsd.  Are usb modems with CAPI support always winmodems?

Thanks
 Brad

> <<On Wed, 28 May 2003 17:43:56 +0200, Brad du Plessis <bradd@cat.co.za>=
=20