Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:27:02 +1100
From:      TLiddelow@cybec.com.au (Tim Liddelow)
To:        "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        garbanzo@hooked.net, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pentium optimizations

John S. Dyson wrote:

> Thank you, but John Polstra is Mr ELF on FreeBSD.  I also think that we need
> to go to ELF soon, and I *THINK* that the decision has been made now.  (I could
> be wrong though.)

Yeah, I know John Polstra is....apologies John P - I actually meant
you but for some reason I typed "Dyson".  I think it's to do with
a VM virus I've got at the moment, and all the posts I'm reading from
John D about the VM system lately.

Yes, I know John Polstra's work and have been an avid supporter of his
w.r.t. ELF and general compiler issues.

Cheers
Tim.

 Tim Liddelow                      *      Internet Consulting
 Internet Project Manager       *    *
 Cybec Pty Ltd                      *     Anti Virus/Firewalls/Security
 Phone: +61 3 9825 5645                   C++/UNIX/WIN32/OOP/OOD/WWW
 mailto:TLiddelow@cybec.com.au    *       http://www.vet.com.au/