Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 1995 01:12:03 +0159 (MET DST)
From:      Gerd Truschinski <gt@freebsd.first.gmd.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   rxvt and second screen

Hi there,

I just changed from xterm to rxvt. (I love the ports)

But now I have the problem that 'more' and 'less'
use the alternate(?) screen. That means I didn't see the
output from short files.

This only happens since I am a normal user. After a 'su'
I also see short files. I have read the man-files but
don't know how to tell rxvt that I want to see the
the output from all command on the 'current' screen.

/gT/
--
Gerd Truschinski         | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I
gt@freebsd.first.gmd.de  | think up to amuse myself in the evenings.