Date:      26 Jun 1998 15:13:03 -0000
From:      "Brian Feldman" <brianfeldman@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quake2 and bad system call

Actually, remember, the mremap() syscall? This is the one tripping up
Quake 2; someone posted a fix, and since then I've spent the time hand-patching
it into my source tree after any linux emu change; don't you think it
would be nice to put this into the tree permanently?

-Brian

-----
Original Message: http://www.findmail.com/list/freebsd-multimedia/?start=5679

Start a FREE e-mail list at http://www.FindMail.com/