Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:40:40 +0000
From:      Tom Evans <tevans.uk@googlemail.com>
To:        Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim <ihsan.junaidi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, Sergey Kandaurov <pluknet@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: netstat: memstat_sysctl_all: Too many CPUs

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim
<ihsan.junaidi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sergey,
>
> It was upgraded from 8.2-RELEASE via freebsd-update so I'd assume the kernel and world are in sync.

Confirm this, eg by running "ident /usr/bin/netstat"

You could also try the IDS feature of freebsd-update to check the
status of world - "freebsd-update IDS"

I'm not sure of the best way of restoring a particular release, but
you could always download {base,doc,games,kernel,ports,src}.txz from
9.0 release and install them over what you already have there.

Cheers

Tom