Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:11:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@casidy.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cannot find orb/orbit.h while compiling gnome/guile-gnome-0.20

On 12 Apr, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> Make sure you have the latest ORBit port (0.5.15), and that you have
> _no_ other versions of ORBit installed.  After confirming this, make
> clean on guile-gnome, and try to rebuild.

I have ORBit2 also because some ports requires it!
I will try to remove it and install it back later.

Here are some more info:

%pkg_info | grep ORB
ORBit-0.5.15        High-performance CORBA ORB with support for the C language
ORBit2-2.3.107      High-performance CORBA ORB with support for the C language
libIDL-0.7.4        A library for creating trees of CORBA Interface Definition

%pkg_info -R ORBit2-2.3.107
Information for ORBit2-2.3.107:

Required by:
gconf2-1.1.9