Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:16:17 -0400
From:      Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
To:        Jerry Raynor <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: htaccess

>Does anyone know of an htaccess package or maybe some other similar
>package and where I could get it?

What is it you think you're looking for?  htaccess is the name of a
file you can put in your web directory to custom tailor the web access
permissions for the files in that particular directory.

I have not looked at it yet, but one of my users sent me the following
URL telling me this page has a good explanation of usage:

http://www.altaway.com/support/htaccess-intro.html

-Mitch