Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:01:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeff Gentry <freebsd@hexdump.org>
To:        Chris Faulhaber <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Should I be concerned?

> ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/CERT/advisories/FreeBSD-SA-01:42.signal.asc

Interesting ...
Is it possible to get that pattern from this bug w/o it being "an
exploit"?

I ask because I only have one "local user" who is not me, and there is no
way in hell that she is savvy enough to do this.  Which means, that if
there's a local user exploiting this, that I have big problems :)

thanks,
Jeff