Date:      Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:36:21 +0300
From:      m irya <xmirya@gmail.com>
To:        Ruslan Bukin <br@bsdpad.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-current + nvidia GeForce GT 520M

t410 has the NVS 3100M card, probably much different from the one i
have if nvidia drivers works for it. I dont want to mess with Intel
KMS patches (yet), propaply will wait till at least the userland parts
appears in ports.

Still, has anyone a recipe how to force VESA driver work with 1366x768 mode=
?