Date:      Fri, 03 Mar 2000 10:26:53 -0500
From:      Peter Schwenk <schwenk@math.udel.edu>
To:        "Ash, Uriel" <uriel.ash@honeywell.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZIP drive

You might want to investigate the OSS sound drivers from 4front
technologies.  I use their driver for my SB 64AWE.  They support some Turtle
Beach stuff, maybe yours.

http://www.4front-tech.com or http://www.opensound.com

"Ash, Uriel" wrote:

[snip]

> One more thing. The system has a Turtle Beach Montego II sound card in it.
> I've read thru the
> handbook and Greg Lehey FreeBSD book ( it is excellent!!!) and from what I
> can glean, there is no
> support for it yet. How do I go about installing/ getting drivers etc for
> it??

[snip]

--
PETER SCHWENK                        | Campus IT Associate 3
Department of Mathematical Sciences  | University of Delaware