Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:55:19 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <axl@iafrica.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pkg_delete complains about manpages

Hi folks,

I have a fairly fresh 2.2.7 box with NOMANCOMPRESS=true commented out
of make.conf. When I pkg_delete packages I built and installed out of
the ports tree, it invariably warns me about manpages that "don't really
exist".

I've checked that the pages _do_ exist before the pkg_delete, and also
that they _don't_ exist after the pkg_delete. I've checked the open PR's
and -questions mail archives for clues and haven't found anybody else
experiencing this problem.

Any ideas what could be causing the apparently bogus warnings on my
system?

Thanks,
Sheldon.