Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:48:11 -0400
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Neglected PRs

This are nearly 2 months old and this is not the first time I have sent
an email to ports to have someone look at them. I would be very happy if
someone would look at them.
Thanks!

05/02/00 18355 New port: tkregex
05/02/00 18359 New port: biblereader

And while I'm at it, I might as well list my other open PRs:
06/17/00 19358 New port: x11-wm/bbpager
06/17/00 19359 New port: x11-wm/bbkeys
06/21/00 19418 Unbreak: x11-clocks/bbdate
/6/21/00 19419 Update and unbreak mail/bbmail