Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:49:13 +0100
From:      vepjan@image.dk
To:        daniel B <danielb@pacex.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Migrating fron sendmail to Qmail

On Fri, Dec 10, 1999 at 10:05:24AM -0800, daniel B wrote:
> Hi;
> Any helpful links or info on how to migrate from sendmail to Qmail without
> any changes to existing user mailboxes, mail spool  e.t.c? users should
> not be adversely affected by migrations or we will just put-up with
> sendmail.

If You download Qmail, just untar it and read the INSTALL-files.
It tells You how it should be done. It tells You how to
test qmail without interfering with sendmail.
If the users have got .forward files, then theres a dotforward-package.
Check out www.qmail.org

Jens Gerlach Christensen (vepjan@image.dk)