Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 08:38:07 -0800
From:      Nate Puri <natedawg@office.ompages.com>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <j_mckitrick@bigfoot.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installing wordperfect

On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 10:20:45AM -0500, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
> Well, i just finished installing linux_base, and i get the exact same
> error.

The problem is with the WordPerfect file you downloaded.  You need the
one that is called for in the wordperfect port, i.e., GUILG00.GZ, put that
in /usr/ports/distiles and then in /usr/ports/editors/wordperfect do
the make && make install.  I had to download the current ports tree to get
wordperfect to install correctly.  With stable ports, the graphics are all
screwy, but current fixes that.

NatePuri		publisher@ompages.com
FreeBSD Newbie 		http://www.freebsd.org
Freedom Fighter		http://www.ompages.com