Date:      Fri, 23 May 2003 17:46:12 -0300
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@tcoip.com.br>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: /dev/null panic still alive

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> Somewhere, probably under /compat/linux/dev you have some device nodes
> on a UFS filesystem.  You shouldn't need those (I think ?) and they
> are likely the cause of this.

True enough. As for needing it, tell that to linux_base. I'm an innocent
bystander.

> Kirk's on vacation and I havn't heard back from rwatson what he think
> we should do.

He did mention he thought trustedbsd had a patch for this.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes

Outros:
	dcs@newsguy.com
	dcs@freebsd.org
	capo@notorious.bsdconspiracy.net

If A equals success, then the formula is _A = _X + _Y + _Z.  _X is
work.  _Y
is play.  _Z is keep your mouth shut.
		-- Albert Einstein