Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:11:35 +0100
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-lists@klop.ws>
To:        "Russell Haley" <russ.haley@gmail.com>, "Matthias Apitz" <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "libssl.so.8" not found

On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:18:40 +0100, Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>  =

wrote:

> El d=C3=ADa Sunday, December 13, 2015 a las 10:40:22PM -0800, Russell =
Haley  =

  =

 =

 =

> but still compatible
> pkg-1.5.5
>
> I don't know why pkg 1.6.2 was produced with this recent libssl.so.8; =
it
> should have been done more conservative, IMHO
>
> 	matthias

I had the same problem on my amd64 laptop. Your FreeBSD version is too  =

old. Upgrading the FreeBSD base will give you the new libssl version.  =

After that you can upgrade your packages.

What version of FreeBSD is running on this hummingboard? I guess  =

11-CURRENT. Probably ssl was upgraded in FreeBSD and the new packages ar=
e  =

build on this newer version. In 10-STABLE this is kept backwards  =

compatible, but in 11-CURRENT you have to keep up yourself.

Regards,

Ronald.