Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 18:45:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ken Seggerman <suleyman@echonyc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sgmlfmt not found

Greetings:

When I installed 2.2.5, I chose a minimal installation.

I have since copied the handbook and the FAQ off of the cdrom into
/usr/share/doc on my hard drive, did a pkg_add of lynx to read them.

Greg Lehey's book says that the handbook and FAQ will be in the form
of .html files.

They are in .sgml files. The make command attempts to convert them into
.html files using the smglfmt command.

Make fails becaues the sgmlfmt command isn't there.

Any idea where I can find the sgmlfmt command and load it into my system?

Thanks,
Ken