Date:      Fri, 05 Nov 1999 23:22:42 -0600
From:      leoric <leoric@fastlane.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   anon ftp install problems

I am trying to install freebsd 3.3 from a network cdrom. I have enabled
Anon Ftp on the machine that the cdrom is connected to. Everytime the
computer i am trying to install FBSD on tries to access the cdrom, the
computer with the cdrom says that it refused the connection. I used vipw
to add ftp:*:99:99::0:0:FTP:/cdrom:/sbin/nologin to my
/etc/master.passwd file
anyone know what file i need to edit to get the computer to accept
connection from the other computer