Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 12:57:13 -0700
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mail problems

We are using the virtusertable ruleset that comes with sendmail-8.8.8.
It is working fine, unless we want to take the domain out of the
database. If we take a domain out(we do it like foobar.txt, foobar2.txt
and so on then cat all *.txt into one file). If we delete the domain in
question, our server then tried to delivery all mail for this domain
locally, even if the DNS points to another server. Anyone else
experience this?? I can post a debug output if that will help.