Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:09:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      De la Cruz Lugo Eric <eric@iteso.mx>
To:        "Altair Demetrio Jr." <ademetriojr@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISO image won't work?

Altair:

(sorry for my english here)

The ISO Image its supposed to be bootable, this mean that you only need to
insert the CDROM in your computer and tell your Bios to boot from the
CDROM instead the HD on your machine.

on the other hand the two floppies ou made what version of the kern.flp
and the mfsroot.flp, are you using?, 4.1 or 4.1.1 ?

sorry if this sound obvious.

Eric De La Cruz Lugo
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, The MayaLand

----