Date:      Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:31:57 +0100 (CET)
From:      fpolansky@volny.cz
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   OOo 2.0.0_1 and gnome 2.12 and freebsd 6.0

Hi,

I compiled OOo from freebsd ports and after installation I haven't
in gnome menu the shortcuts for programs in location
/usr/X11R6/share/applications. I copied it to this location, but I
can't run the OOo programs from this shortcuts. The command in item
Exex is maybe wrong. Original is Exec=openoffice.org-2.0 -math %U
and I changed this command to Exec=openoffice.org-2.0.0-smath %U by
link at /usr/local/bin. Then these shortcats working fine.

Thank you

With best regard's

Frantisek