Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 00:56:39 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wouter Van Hemel <wvhemel@vub.ac.be>
To:        H <hans@lambermont.dyndns.org>
Cc:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, Antal Novak <afn@weevil.net>, Jonathan Atkins <jcatki@home.com>
Subject:   Re: SOLVED Re: Imwheel problems++

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, H wrote:

> Excellent. The line
>     Option      "ZAxisMapping"  "4 5"
> actually broke it !

Actually, that should work. I think you're trying to combine two methods
that interfere with each other. Then again, I'm not an X config or
hardware wizzard.

.
. . . .  w o u t e r
.
o// O\ |             w o u t e r   v a n   h e m e l             | <\o/\
P  `|  |_  .  h t t p : / / w w w . i n s o m n i a . c x /  .  _|   O
.  l a   v i e   e n   m o u v e m e n t  |`\ >> \\ <<  . . . . . . . . .