Date:      Mon, 06 Oct 1997 15:55:10 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Attention all users of the de driver!

>We've been running SMC Etherpower 10Mbps cards since 2.0.5, currently on
>RELENG_2_2 with no problems at all.  (We've currently got 9 servers.)

   Just to make it very clear: we're interested in problems with the new
version of the driver in -current, NOT the driver in -stable (which we already
know has problems with newer cards, which is why we're considering bringing
in the version from -current which has fixed much of this).

-DG

David Greenman