Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:44:25 -0600
From:      "Roland Wells" <freebsd@thebeatbox.org>
To:        "hay" <hay@kaostr.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: bootable CD error while installing 5.2..

Sinan,
It sounds like you are not burning the images to cd correctly.
There should be an option in easy cd creator to burn a image.
Something like:
File->Record CD from CD Image...
Then select the .iso file...and burn

It sounds like you are trying to create a new bootable cd. The FreeBSD
iso's are already bootable when burned. All you need to do is burn the
image. Once burned, your cd should contain many files and folders.

Hope that helps,

Roland Wells
Director
http://fftechcenter.org