Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:08:27 +0000
From:      BOY RULES <boyrules@live.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   i want to order one software

Hi there guys  i want to order one software if possible to use on Linux  ma=
chines =20
freeBSD=2C Ubuntu=2C Centos=2C Debian  and Fedora=20

the software i want  is to use as DNS Network=2C WWW hostname add=2C direct=
ories=2C www folder listview=2C hostnames hosted on the servers=20
to start=20

DNS Network ---->  each machine connects to each machine  and read writes h=
osts to the  www  from each machine  to be  AIO=20
add dns IP and Hostname from Ubuntu=2C freeBSD=2C centos=2C debian=2C windo=
ws=2C mac   and   will be remoted to each  one=20
DNS Mysql   ----> the database to each machine to read from each machine  d=
atabases  if one dataabase is down other machine runs it=20
www directory ---->  diferent  www directories  like  install  on the 1st H=
DD  and use other HDD for  host the sites and files=20
i will install the operation system on SSD  disk  and use  Sata HDD  to hos=
ting files =20

SSD 128 GB =3D operation system freeBSD=20
HDD 1 =3D  videos/www/
HDD 2 =3D hosting/www/
HDD 3 =3D music/www/

and so on  to be like this way =20

one software to  add hostname  to the directory add IP address add hostname=
  choose port  choose the file to  run on server index php=20
and  click save  and its up and running the site on the server=20

on webvrowsers to make sure just shows the domain name  http://www.domain.c=
om  <------ this way =20
if possible one software similar ad MAC Admin Tools  Tiger server=20

add  one Listview   videos/www  directory  list  and combobox  choose the d=
irectory  to view all the websites and hosting files=20
one listview  to change chmod  permisions   click on the checkbox  file 755=
  and change on text 777 and save permissions=20

its that possible add wine  on feebsd to be already  in feebsd  dont need t=
o intall after  already comes with wine=20

i would like to know is if i install wine on freebsd and  use  exe files  c=
reated in VB net it will work 100%=20
i know a bit of VB net and i want to build my applications to use on linux =
=20

can you help me to build this type of software and i will pay for it  i wan=
t to pay this software to be mine =20

i can send you the application made in VB net  the ideas i had built to use=
=20
if you accept it i will send you  the source code in VB net=20

let me know if you want to build the software i need  for use on linux mach=
ines   thanks=20

 		 	   		  =