Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:01:12 -0400
From:      "Frank Griffith" <frankg13@earthlink.net>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Hylafax-4.1_1 Port

I am running FreeBSD 4.4-Release on a Pentium 166 computer.
I recently installed the Hylafax-4.1.1 port and when I attempt to
set it up I ran into this message when I ran "faxsetup"

The file:

    /usr/local/bin/gs

does not exist or this file is not an executable program.  The HylaFAX
software expects this program to exist and be in this location.  If the
program resides in a different location then you must either reconfigure
and rebuild HylaFAX or override the default pathnames in the distributed
software through one of the HylaFAX configuration files (consult the
HylaFAX documentation).

I cannot find any file called "gs" on my system, nor can I find a port which
would install "gs". Can anyone offer some advice here?