Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:01:28 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Thomas_K=F6llmann?= <koellmann@gmx.net>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/37134: ports/java/jdk13 does not build

Hi,

please close the pr -- the problem was not with the port but
home-made. I'm sorry to have bothered everybody.

> java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
> com.sun.tools.javah.resources.FreeBSD_i386, locale de_DE

obviously resulted from setting

	  sysctl -w compat.linux.osname=`uname`
	  sysctl -w compat.linux.osrelease=`uname -r`

on boot time.

Thanks!
Gruß
 - Thomas

--
# PGP key auf Wunsch per e-mail / PGP key sent on request