Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:03:07 -0700
From:      Kate <ksmith13@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freebsd

I want to remove freebsd partitions from my server which my boyfriend
happily put there but now have ceased to be functional.  I cannot locate
instructions for removing the partitions and fdisk doesnt see them.

Can you please give me instructions to remove all remmants of freebsd
from my computer so I can reinstall it and have ti work properly??

Thank you
Kate Smith