Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 16:33:22 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        john@jwlab.feith.com (John Wehle)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Sound Driver Patches for Ensoniq Soundscape

Just mail them to Mark however if you are going to be doing
sound driver level work it will be nice if it was on Luigi's sound driver
and if for some reason you prefer the voxware sound driver then the
patches should be against the guspnp series of sound driver.

Again, our main focus with respect to sound drivers is Luigi's
sound driver project.

	Tnks,
	Amancio