Date:      Sun, 30 Dec 2012 13:51:14 +0100
From:      Alexander Lindemann <z3r03nna@antiniveau.dyndns.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange mouse behavior in Gnome2

Hi,

I have a strange problem with my mouse while using Gnome2 (same problem
with KDE) on FreeBSD 9:

mouseclicks aren't working if I open another window, my testcase is
opening the keyboard-settings and trying to add another Layout, but its
the same with other windows. I can't even open an terminal without
loosing control of the panel and the other windows. I can close and
manipulate the windows with my keyboard.

I tried everything I could find about HAL and X, but nothing helped.

I hope you can help me.

Alexander Lindemann