Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2023 03:56:25 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryehfriedman@gmail.com>
To:        Mario Marietto <marietto2008@gmail.com>
Cc:        Gleb Popov <arrowd@freebsd.org>, ports <ports@freebsd.org>, emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building a Linuxulator userland from source

On Fri, Aug 18, 2023 at 3:45=E2=80=AFAM Mario Marietto <marietto2008@gmail.=
com> wrote:

> Nice idea,but I think you will have no advantages changing userland. Actu=
ally I ve been able to squeeze the maximum features from the linuxulator. S=
o im sure that you will not add any more feature to it. Im running cuda wit=
h the nvidia drivers and maya 2023 inside the linuxulator. What else could =
I want to do from it ? I even tried different cg tools but they didnt work =
because some bugs. The same bugs that you will find using another userland.=
 Im also running successfully stable diffusion and my Nvidia gpu is recogni=
zed like a real linux box.

Still doesn't support tensorflow or pytorch in GPU mode