Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:54:15 +0200
From:      GiZmen <gizmen@blurp.one.pl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Changing ttl of incoming packets

Hello,

Is there any way to change ttl of incoming packet to a lower value ?
I had tried min-ttl option in pf packet filter but this option only increase
ttl to a given value when ttl is lower than this value.

I have searched on google and mailing lists but i do not find any answer.
I am running Freebsd 5.2.1 and i am using pf as my packet filter.

Thanks for any tips

--
Best Regards:
		GiZmen

UNIX is user-friendly; it's just picky about its friends
UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity