Date:      Fri, 05 Mar 1999 11:40:24 -0600
From:      BRIGIDO TRUJILLO <celciusg@jal1.telmex.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   export

--Boundary_(ID_IQ30YfirJ1hziMhBivYpJg)

COMERCIALIZADORA DORMA SA.

AV.circunvalacion agustin ya=F1ez 2895-603

Col. Arcos vallarta

CP. 44500

Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico.

Tel. ( 52-3) 826 75 31

Fax. (52-3) 6168428

E mail: celciusg@jal1.telmex.net.mx

To whom it may concern,

We are a growing company in mexico interested in becoming, a =
representative of your company.

In the case that you already have one, please let me know, as we would =
still like to be a distribuitor of any or all of your products like =
CONTROLLERS OF TEMPERATURE , PRESURE AND SO ON.

Please send me catalogue and price list along with your conditions.

We always sell through distributors, so we need a good price.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you have an =
oporuninty to back to me.

Cordially,

Brigido trujillo

--Boundary_(ID_IQ30YfirJ1hziMhBivYpJg)

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>
<P>COMERCIALIZADORA DORMA SA.</P></FONT>
<P>AV.circunvalacion agustin ya&ntilde;ez 2895-603</P>
<P>Col. Arcos vallarta</P>
<P>CP. 44500</P>
<P>Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico.</P>
<P>Tel. ( 52-3) 826 75 31</P>
<P>Fax. (52-3) 6168428</P>
<P>E mail: <A href=3D"mailto:celciusg@jal1.telmex.net.mx"><FONT=20
size=3D2>celciusg@jal1.telmex.net.mx</FONT></A></P>
<P></P>
<P>To whom it may concern,</P>
<P>We are a growing company in mexico interested in becoming, a =
representative=20
of your company.</P>
<P>In the case that you already have one, please let me know, as we =
would still=20
like to be a distribuitor of any or all of your products like =
CONTROLLERS OF=20
TEMPERATURE , PRESURE AND SO ON.</P>
<P>Please send me catalogue and price list along with your =
conditions.</P>
<P>We always sell through distributors, so we need a good price.</P>
<P>I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you have an =
oporuninty to=20
back to me.</P>
<P>Cordially,</P>
<P>Brigido trujillo</P><FONT size=3D2></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_IQ30YfirJ1hziMhBivYpJg)--