Date:      Thu, 06 May 1999 19:49:02 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Some good news for people looking for the FreeBSD CD

Walnut Creek CDROM has just finalized an agreement with Ingram Micro,
the largest distributor in the U.S. (and possibly the world), to
distribute the FreeBSD CDROM and upcoming retail box set.  This means
that you should start seeing the product turn up in stores like
CompUSA, Fry's (more consistently, anyway - we've been at a number of
Fry's stores for awhile), etc.

If you are dealing with a local store who complains at not being able
to get ahold of the product, please tell them to talk to Ingram and
they'll almost certainly go "Oh, is that all I have to do?  Why didn't
you say so in the first place!"  The SKUs they need to know are:

FreeBSD			143452
FreeBSD PowerPak	143453

(The PowerPak is a retail box containing a book and 2 CD sets - the
main product and the FreeBSD toolkit).

Thanks,

- Jordan