Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:38:43 -0500
From:      "Eric Scott" <fyedernoggersnodden@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hang on GEOM: new disk ad0

Yo;

I was gonna try to install FreeBSD 6.0 on my comp, but when I pop in
the CD and try to load it up, it hangs right after the message "GEOM:
new disk ad0" in verbose mode.  I tried it off an old 5.3 disk I had
lying around from last time I tinkered with FreeBSD (Never used it
much; Linux user), but same error.

I know I've had FreeBSD (I think 5.3) running on this comptuer before
without a hitch... but I can't for the life of me think of what
hardware changes I've made that might be causing the problem.  Any
ideas?

SigmaX

--
My home page:  http://www.SigmaX.org

"ttocs laeno cire oshkosh b'gosh fyedernoggersnodden nicht stein bon probis=
cus"

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he
learned in school"
              -- Albert Einstein