Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:44:41 +0400
From:      "Женя Войт" <anubi@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ppp-mail server problem.

Please help me.
I adjust PPP-mail server.
When I try to send the letter from the main console on FreeBSD 4.5 letters gets
in spool, and then when the mail server is connected to Internet mail sent to
the addressee. But when I want to send leter with local hosts under management
Windows 98, to me the message on a mistake is given out.

< mail mail.com > Can not chack MX records for recipient host mail.com

What to me to do?

Thanks a lot.