Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:34:23 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.7-RC oo1.0.1 - core dumped

Hi,
I have downloaded the openoffice-1.0.1_2.tbz2 and it-openoffice-1.0.1_2.tbz2
they installed quite fine with pkg_add but when I try to use
openoffice-setup or any other openoffice-* they core dumped before any
graphical interface start.

The box is a 4.7-RC compiled (and cvsuped) on 8 Oct 2002. Xfree 4.2.1 and
kde 3.0.3 builded from scratch the same day. It is a notebook toshiba portege.

I know it is a poor report, but I am ready to let you know what you need if
you ask :-)

Thanks fro your support...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.gufi.org/~gmarco