Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:48:54 +0100
From:      Neil Darlow <neil@darlow.co.uk>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   afbackup port

Hi,

I recently asked the afbackup port maintainer if he would be updating the
port. He replied that he no longer uses afbackup and someone else needs to
take on the maintenance.

I have a need for this port, and am willing to update it, but wish to ask if
anyone has an interest in taking on the maintenance, in which case it would
be pointless for me to duplicate their effort.

I'm at the research stage at present. Can anyone with an interest please let
me know what their intentions are?, directly please.

Regards,
Neil Darlow M.Sc.
--
Hardware/Software Design Consultants http://www.darlow.co.uk/
ICQ: 135505456  E-Mail, Jabber, MSNM: see following GPG identity