Date:      Wed, 4 Jul 2012 10:53:59 +0200
From:      "Karen" <karen@home-owners.co.za>
To:        "" <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Home Owners Cover

------=_NextPart_Custom_Nerve_0.5588179074155986

Unsubscribe Here

 http://marketing.3waycontact.co.za/view_form.php?15431%3A%3A1+Vsgbwf+freebsd-pf@freebsd.org+23343%3A%3B54++23343%3A%3A54

Home Owner Cover

Enjoy a minimum GUARANTEED saving of 20% on Home Owners (Building) Insurance.
When insurance companies offer "up to 20% reduction" this could be any thing
 from 0% to 20%. We GUARANTEE AT LEAST 20% saving!

Get a consultant to call me back with Home Owners Cover quotes.
http://www.home-owners.co.za?sourceID=10000036&campaignID=51

Its Hassle Free!
We will deal with your existing Home Owners insurer and handle everything on
 your behalf! All you need to do is give us permission to save you money every
 month

We will never expose you to under insurance.
Under-insurance occurs when the amount for which the property is insured, is
 less than the value of such property. We are the only company in South Africa
 that offers this!

We offer full geyser warranty.
We are available 24/7 - 365 whether its an emergency or not.
Terms and conditions apply

Be advised that product benefits and offering may differ from insurer to
 insurer.

------=_NextPart_Custom_Nerve_0.5588179074155986--