Date:      Sun, 19 May 2002 18:21:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Fuzzy <fuzzy@pooh.ASARian.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cdrw (burncd) question

everytime I try to do a burncd acd0 blank or a burncd acd0 <iso file>
fixate burncd exits before it finishes the write to the cdrw.

is there a way to get either writing sync (so it wont exit until the data
are written) or a way to test the "busy status" to wait on the async write
to complete. I need a shell script to wait for the cdrw to be written,
then eject it with eject. even waiting mins blindly, eject always says
device busy and exits without ejecting the cd.

the drawer wont open unless something is done to the
device after the write exists.

*sigh*

Fuz