Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:34:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      daniel B <danielb@pacex.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Transfering domain and Emails: URGENT

hi;
I need to transfer an existing domain that has several company POP email
accounts setup to our servers. We have asked Netsol to modify the domains.
I have also setup virtual mail server for the domain.
The company POP mail users connect to internet via dialup accounts of
their ISP and have outlook configured to as:
mail server:  mail.their_company.com
SMTP server:  SMTP.their_company.com
Because the users are not actualy created on our servers, what is the best
way to give them a transparent access to their company Email on our
servers running Sendmail?
I know I might have to look in to Qmail and such but this kinda have to be
done soon.

Dan