Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:31:21 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Bouw, Robert" <rbouw@mhs7.tns.co.za>, "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HELp

The better solution is to download the freebsd_handbook.pdf.Youcan get it from
www.freebsd.org/handbook/ . It contains step by step instructions.

Yes you can burn it to a CD. Refer to the handbook on how to create boot
floppies.

And yes you can dual boot wtith NT Server. Just install a boot manager called
"booteasy"

On Fri, 07 Jul 2000, Bouw, Robert wrote:
> HI, My name is Robert and I'm trying to get Freebsd but I only want to
> install it at home, Is it possible to download a cd image that I could copy
> to cd and install it using the cd and floppies?
>
> Can Freebsd be dual booted with Nt Server?
>
> and can you help with some info on where to get programs and apps once I
> have installed it, which files from ftp://ftp.freebsd.org?
>
> Thanks
> Robert Bouw
> De Beers CHQ
>
> Tel:     011 374 7777
> Fax:    011 374 7700
> Cell:    082 6327123
> Email: rbouw@debeers.co.za
>
> This message may contain information which is confidential and subject to
> legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse,
> use, or disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received
> this message in error, please notify the sender by e-mail, facsimile or
> telephone and return and/or destroy the original message. Thank you.

You are not authorized to use my email address for any purpose.
This is a violation of my privacy. Remove my email
address from your databases immediately.

You are only authorized to use my email address only in
conjunction with address the issue in this email.